Employee Self-Service gives you access to your payslips and P60s, personal and contractual information as well as the Internal Job Board. This includes:
Pay documentation (to be issued online-only from June 2020)
• payslips, dating back to May 2013; and
• P60s, dating back to the tax year 2014/2015.
• emergency contact details;
• personal contact details (eg your home address); and
• diversity details.
You can view the following information on a read-only basis:
• personal details such as your title, name, and right to work details; and
• bank sort code (helpful if you change bank details part way through the month).
• contractual information eg contracted hours and salary for your current position; and
• overall length of service.
For guidance on how to use Employee Self-Service, please refer to the 'Employee Self-Service How-to Guide' on the right.