HR Self-Service

Use the menu below to find guidance on all aspects of HR Self-Service.

Latest news

  • From October 2023, casual workers’ payslips will be issued exclusively online, via HR Self-Service. If you don't currently have access, please contact your department/faculty HR.
  • July 2023: Diversity options have been updated based on HESA guidance. Log in to check and update your details.

Trying to log in from home/off-site?

Connect to VPN before accessing HR Self-Service at home or another off-site location. Visit


Log into HR Self-Service

You must be on the University's network / VPN




Having issues?

  1. Check the relevant user guide
  2. Visit the FAQs and Troubleshooting pages
  3. Still having problems? Contact your local HR administrator for help.