The ADG has been running successfully for several years and the Apprenticeships team are grateful for the continued support of all members. The purpose of the ADG is to have a network of contacts across the University who share the objectives of promoting and celebrating Apprenticeships, including the below responsibilities:
- Contribute to the overall operation of the University’s Apprenticeship scheme
- Contribute and provide advice for the future development of the scheme
- Promote consistency across the Apprenticeship process
- Provide advice to departments and cascade information about the scheme
- Provide feedback from departments to the group
- Build a network throughout their division to reach managers and HR Administrators
- Provide support to departments for introducing and setting up apprenticeships
- Oversight, monitoring and reviewing progress
- Provide feedback from departments throughout the division about the scheme.
As we move into 2021 the team is looking to expand the group to help move forward our apprenticeship programme. The group will meet termly and members be invited to join a Teams channel and receive communication to be disseminated across the University.
If you would like to be part of this group and help build the future of apprenticeships at Oxford, please email email@example.com