FitFest Oxford embraces wellbeing through a diverse, comprehensive programme of activities.
The festival aims to help you to try something new, meet like-minded people and inspire you to live a healthier, fitter, happier lifestyle.
Tickets, before discount, cost £25 for a day pass and £45 for a VIP ticket (plus booking fee).
- Over 50 classes will run on the day, including Bouncefit, Yoga and Dynabands
- Enjoy healthy cooking demos and workshops with expert nutritionists, plus some of the country’s most progressive food brands will be there cooking up a storm
- Browse sportswear and everything you need in your sports bag as well as beauty needs for sport
- An amazing range of talks from key industry leaders in health and wellness
- A fun day out for groups of friends as well as families (see website information about kids go free and details of the organised sports activities for children)
To claim the 20% University staff discount use code FFOOU20 when booking.
To enter the prize draw to win the pair of VIP tickets to the event, simply send your contact details to Blueprint@admin.ox.ac.uk by 12pm on 11 June.