How do I update my details in contact search on the staff gateway?

To update your email address, please email the IT Service Desk.

To update your phone number, please contact the telephone coordinator in your department or college in the first instance (usually the departmental administrator or bursar). If they are not able to assist, please email Chorus at

Popular links

1 Start 2 Complete
List of site pages